Friday, January 13, 2017

Handy Tools

Handy Tools

So I have been asked about what are some of my favorite tools that I use in the woodshop. My. It also answer is that I love all of my tools equally. Definitely not a Tim the Toolman Taylor answer right? Well this past Christmas, my wife and kids got me some pretty cool items. One of these items is a wristband that is magnetic.  I absolutely love this device.  So this device helps me when I am working on a furniture piece by letting me put all the screws or nails that I need on it.  So I will have everything I need on my wrist instead of having to search for them in a box or having to stop and reach for another item.  You can buy these at Walmart and they are called MagnoGrip Magnetic Wristband.  Definitely worth the money and will save you some time.  Stay safe my friends.  





No comments:

Post a Comment